Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean is the debut extended play by American post-hardcore band Dance Gavin Dance, released on November 14, 2006. The EP is the first release by the band and is produced by Kris Crummett who would produce every subsequent release by the band.
- "Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean"
- "The Robot with Human Hair Pt. I"
- "The Robot vs. the Heroin Battle of Vietnam"
- "Tidal Waves: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner"
- "The Importance of Cocaine"
- "The Robot with Human Hair Pt II"
- "Burning Down the Nicotine Armoire"
Dance Gavin DanceEdit
- Jonny Craig - clean vocals
- Jonathan Mess - unclean vocals
- Will Swan - lead guitar
- Eric Lodge - bass guitar
- Sean O'Sullivan - rhythm guitar
- Matt Mignus - drums
- Produced by Kris Crummett