The Rose Will Decay is the second extended play by Swedish metalcore band Adept released on December 22, 2012 through Pretty Dirty Productions. The EP is the last release to include original bassist Andreas Carlsson. On December 17, 2011 the album was put on to iTunes and Spotify.
- "The Collapse of 2006"
- "Let's Celebrate Gorgeous! You Know Whose Party This Is"
- "Incoherence, Blessed Upon a Phrase"
- "At Least Give Me My Dreams Back, You Negligent Whore!"
- "An Ode to Norah Barnes"
- Robert Ljung - lead vocals
- Jerry Repo - guitar
- Andrew Chramer - guitar
- Andreas Carlsson - bass guitar
- Gabriel Hellmark - drums