The Hot N' Heavy is the third studio album by American metalcore band Drop Dead, Gorgeous on June 2, 2009 through Suretune Records. The album is the final album by the band before their 2011 hiatus. The album is the band's most highly percieved album as it was charted by Billboard at No. 6 on the Top Heatseekers chart, No. 23 on the Independent Albums chart, and No. 192 on The Billboard 200.
- "Killing a Classic"
- "Southern Lovin' (Belle of the Ball)"
- "Beat the Devil Out of It"
- "Two Birds, One Stone"
- "Sue Simmons! Watch Your Mouth" (featuring Joe Brown of A Static Lullaby)
- "(The) Internet Killed the Video Star"
- "Can't Fight Biology"
- "There's No Business Like Snow Business"
- "Interlude 1"
- "Dirtier Than You Want to Know"
- "We're Planning, God's Laughing"
Drop Dead, GorgeousEdit
- Danny Stillman - lead vocals
- Kyle Browning - lead guitar and backing vocals
- Jake Hansen - bass guitar
- Dan Gustavuson - rhythm guitar
- Daniel Cooper - drums and percussion
- Jonathan Leary - additional keyboards and vocals
- Joe Brown - vocals on track 5
- Troy Stains - steel guitar on track 12
- Produced by Matt Goldman and Josh Scogin
- Engineered by Kyle Pattridge and Matt Goldman
- Mixed by Beau Burchell at Glow in the Dark Studios, Atlanta, Georgia
- A&R and Executively Produced by Jordan Schur
- Management by Jordan Schur and David Patton
- Project Coordinated by David Patton
- Legal Representation by Scott Bradford
- Publicity by Mitch Schneider and Libby Henry
- US Booking by Tom Hoppa
- Artwork and Layout by Sons of Nero
- Photography by Phil Mamula