The title of the album is chosen from a lyric in the second track "Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel)", where the relevant line within the chorus reads "Just stand up and scream, the tainted clock is counting down".
Six of the tracks featured on the album have previously been released digitally through the band's MySpace and PureVolume accounts. When downloaded, the ID3 tags displayed Demo or Demo 2008 as the songs relevant album. There are both minor and more noticeable alterations in all of the songs released on the album in comparison to those released digitally in 2008. The album has gone on to sell over 100,000 copies worldwide.
The song "Hey There Mr. Brooks" is written as a homage to the film, Mr. Brooks. Its lyrics feature many references to scenes in the film.
- "Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel)"
- "A Candlelit Dinner with Inamorta"
- "Nobody Don't Dance No More"
- "Hey There Mr. Brooks" (featuring Shawn Milke of Alesana)
- "If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once... You Should Get Out of the Circus"
- "A Single Moment of Sincerity"
- "Not the American Average"
- "I Used to Have a Best Friend (But Then He Gave Me an STD)"
- "A Prophecy"
- "I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps a Cowboy King"
- "When Everyday's the Weekend"
- Danny Worsnop - lead vocals
- Ben Bruce - lead guitar and backing vocals
- Sam Bettley - bass guitar
- Cameron Liddell - rhythm guitar
- James Cassells - drums
- Shawn Milke: vocals on track 5
- Produced, Engineered, Mixed and Mastered by Joey Sturgis
- Additional Editing by Nick Sampson
- Artwork and Photography by Phill Mamula
- Art Concept by Ash Avildsen
- Distributed by RED Distribution