Ruin was the first Architects album to feature new vocalist Sam Carter. His vocal style was a marked change from that of previous vocalist Matt Johnson, being more of a hardcore shout than a metalcore scream. This is most obvious on the re-recording of "To the Death" (from Nightmares) in May 2008 that was available for download for a short period.
- "Buried At Sea"
- "Hunt Them Down"
- "You'll Find Safety"
- "Sail This Ship Alone"
- "North Lane"
- "I Can See the Light"
- "Running from the Sun"
- "Save Me"
2008 Re-release Bonus TrackEdit
- "Broken Clocks" (featuring Nick Worthington of Dead Swans)
- Sam Carter - lead vocals
- Tim Hilliber-Brooks - lead guitar
- Alex Dean - bass guitar
- Tom Searle - rhythm guitar
- Dan Searle - drums
- Produced by John Mitchell, Ben Humphreys and Architects
- Engineered by Ben Humphreys and John Mitchell
- Mixed by John Mitchell
- Mastered by Tim Turan at Turan Studios Oxford, Oxfordshire
- A&R by Melanie Schmidt (EU), Ray Hakins (US) and Greg Below (CAN)
- Booking by Marco Walzel (Avocado Booking)
- Management & Publicity by Leander Gloversmith
- Artwork and Layout by Seldon Hunt