Promotion and ReleaseEdit
Escape the Fate released the song "Not Good Enough for Truth In Cliché" as the first single and later released the song "Situations" as the second single on November 20, 2007 on iTunes, which included "Situations", it's video, and the B-side "Make Up" which was previously only available on the Japanese version of Dying Is Your Latest Fashion.
"The Webs We Weave" was supposed to be the band's third single on the album, but was never released due to Ronnie Radke's departure.
Following the release of the album, Radke was put on parole for narcotics charges and later violated parole when he was involved in an altercation resulting in the death of 18-year old Michael Cook but Radke did not kill Cook. Radke plead guilty to Battery charges and was sent to prison for two years, leading Escape the Fate to hire Craig Mabbitt as their temporary new vocalist. He would later be made the permanent new singer for the band and release two studio albums with Escape the Fate.
- "The Webs We Weave"
- "When I Go Out, I Want to Go Out On a Chariot of Fire"
- "The Guillotine"
- "Reverse This Curse"
- "Cellar Door"
- "There's No Sympathy for the Dead"
- "My Apocalypse"
- "Friends and Alibis"
- "Not Good Enough for Truths and Cliché"
- "The Day I Left the Womb"
Japanese Bonus TrackEdit
- "Look Your Best"
Escape the FateEdit
- Ronnie Radke - lead vocals and acoustic guitar
- Bryan Money - lead guitar, keyboards, synthesizers and backing vocals
- Max Green - bass guitar and backing vocals
- Omar Espinosa - rhythm guitar and backing vocals
- Robert Ortiz - drums and percussion
- Brett Harding - additional guitar
- Carson Allen - additional keyboard and vocals
- Michael Baskette - additional keyboard
- Dave Holdredge - cello
- Produced by Ryan Baker
- Produced, Audio Production and Mixed by Michael Baskette
- A&R and Hotography by Marlene Guidara
- Engineered and Mixed by Dave Holdredge
- Digital Editing and Programming by Jef Moll
- Programming by Karen Schielke
- Art Direction and Design by Nick Pritchard
- Cover Model by Mandy Murders