Conviction is the second and final album by American deathcore band The Crimson Armada and was released on June 21, 2011. The album is the first and only release by the band through Artery Recordings. This is the only album by the band to feature a metalcore sound implementing clean vocals.
- "Forgive Me"
- "Composed of Stone" (featuring Andy Atkins of A Plea for Purging)
- "You've Changed"
- "Napalm" (featuring Levi Benton of Miss May I)
- "Questioning God"
- "Call to Arms"
The Crimson ArmadaEdit
- Saud Ahmed - unclean vocals, keyboards, synthesizers, piano and additional guitar
- Brandon McMaster - lead guitar and clean vocals
- Chris Yates - bass guitar and backing vocals
- Dan Hatfield - rhythm guitar and backing vocals
- Jordan Matz - drums and percussion
- Produced by Brian Hood and Saud Ahmed
- Engineered, Mixed and Mastered by Brian Hood
- Composed by The Crimson Armada
- Management by Thomas Gutches
- A&R Layout by Mike Milford