Common Courtesy is the upcoming fifth studio album by American metalcore band A Day to Remember. The album is planned for a late 2012 though information on the album's exact release is scarce. The band's lead single for the album, "This Is Not What Were Supposed to Be" was originally intended for the band previous album but didn't make the cut. On December 20, 2012 the band released their first single for their upcoming album, "Violence (Enough Is Enough)".
- "This Is Not What We're Supposed to Be"
- "Violence (Enough Is Enough)"
A Day to RememberEdit
- Jeremy McKinnon - lead vocals
- Kevin Skaff - lead guitar and backing vocals
- Josh Woodard - bass guitar
- Neil Westfall - rhythm guitar
- Alex Shelnutt - drums
- Produced by Chad Gilbert